#libday6 for Wednesday January 26, 2011
More cold snafus. Staying home. But still have enough energy to work on some professional development stuff.
- Replied to a a few emails about our library twitter account, some blog post question, and the GIST workflow toolkit for the interlibrary loan.
- Finished the code4lib program individual page for the Thursday (last day of the conference).
- Received approval for MPOW to participate as a group in ALCTS webinar: Organizing the Evaluation of Electronic Resources. w00t!
- Composed first draft for LITA National Forum proposal.
- Use the extra time to read interesting articles tweeted by by my fellow twitterers:
- Read a proposed project (“Fostering and Promoting Accidental Adjacencies”) documentation for the MSU Creative Initiative (I joined the Creativity, Social Knowledge Platforms, and Forms of Scholarly Inquiry cluster.) This is going to be an interesting project.
- Phone conversation with MOPW Digital Project Librarian (AKA @ksattler) on our blog settings and the upcoming mobile web project